Scuba Diving & Jungle Adventure
Stay 4 nights get the 5th night free, plus all meals
Added Value $432.00 Per double occupancy
May 1st – December 19, 2019
The spectacular diving around Caño Island is one of the main reasons Aguila de Osa is here today. With visibility of 30 to 100 feet year around, diving along with large schools of tropical fish, turtles, rays, sharks and more, is not uncommon. But the wildlife doesn’t stop at the ocean’s-edge with this sea and land package, you will also get to experience the unforgettable nature at Corcovado National Park – home to 2.5% of the world’s biodiversity.
- Round trip taxi and boat from Sierpe or Palmar Sur and Drake Bay airports
- 5 nights lodging in double standard room
- Welcome cocktail
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the The Great Room Restaurant
- Appetizers before dinner on the Jungle Terrace.
- 3 days diving at Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve (diving gear included)
- 1 day guided tour to Corcovado National Park
- Complementary kayak use
“The Osa Peninsula is all about adventure and the magic of nature, and no one offers you more of both, than Aguila de Osa.”