Family Adventure Package
Two Kids, 12 years and under, stay free if sharing the room with 2 adults! Children just pay for transportation and tours saving $555.00 Per Child.
May 1st – Dec 19th, 2019
The day tour to Corcovado National Park is great way for a family to spend time together and make life memories. Explore the rainforest with Greentique Certified Guides and discover the secrets of the amazingly biodiverse coastal rainforest.
On the tour to Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, you’ll experience the wonders of this stunning underwater world. Dolphins and humpback whales are often spotted on the boat trip out to the Reserve. This combo will delight the whole family as together you share the wonders of the Osa Peninsula.
- Round trip taxi and boat Palmar Sur, Sierpe and or Drake Bay
- 4 nights lodging in double standard room Welcome beverage
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the Great Room restaurant
- Appetizers before dinner on the Jungle terrace
- 1 day guided tour to Corcovado National Park
- 1 day tour Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve
- Complementary Kayak use
Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Toll Free: 1-866-596-2567
Hotel direct number: (506) 8840-2929