Corcovado & Caño Island Jungle Adventure
Stay 4 nights get the 5th night free, plus all meals
May 1st – December 19, 2019
Come join us on the Osa Peninsula and checkout two of Costa Rica’s crown jewels. Corcovado National Park is amazing place with 2.5 % of the world’s biodiversity calling it home. One of the last low-lying coastal rainforests left in Central America, Corcovado National Park is located in the middle of the Osa. Learn and explore the native flora and fauna of this incredible National Park with the help of our Greentique certified guides.
Just 12 miles from Aguila’s dock is Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve. We will transport you by boat and along the way, you are most likely to see one or more of the 5 species of dolphin that reside here or if you’re lucky, you may also see Humpback Whales with a calf as they migrate through twice a year for a total of 7 months of the year. The tropical water surrounding the island is a maze of tropical fish, turtles, sharks, rays and so much more. Remember this is the Pacific where everything is big. Come join us and if it nature you seek, the Osa Peninsula will not disappoint you.
- Round trip taxi and boat Palmar Sur, Sierpe and or Drake Bay Airports
- 5 nights lodging on double standard rooms
- Welcome cocktail
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in The Great Room Restaurant
- Appetizers before dinner on the Jungle Terrace.
- 1 day guided tour to Corcovado National Park (San Pedrillo)
- 1 day guided tour to Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve (snorkeling gear included)
- Complementary kayak use